Ceramin Vario Pitch Pine Rustic
1294x208x3mm, SC 32, 130x20, waterproof, Wall & Floor Tile (3,499m²/pack)
Highly loadable CERAMIN tile for wall and floor
The CERAMIN Vario wall and floor tile lends your premises a stylish and comfortable atmosphere. As an alternative to natural stone and tiles, CERAMIN Vario can be used in many ways. Thanks to the different formats, different laying patterns and the great variety of designs, the tiles can be laid not only in the bathroom and kitchen area, but in the entire living area.
The wall and floor tiles are characterised by a water-repellent profile system, noiseless and dust-free laying and a long service life. They have an elegant micro-joint and can be cut with a cutter or laminate cutter.
CERAMIN, a ceramic-like material on a mineral basis, is free of harmful ingredients, extremely robust and highly resilient. Due to its lower material density, it is considerably lighter than ceramic. Nevertheless, it is just as stable and waterproof, but above all unbreakable. The CERAMIN material is produced in a resource-saving and low-emission manner and can be 100% recycled and reused.
Awarded the Blue Angel!
- CERAMIN Vario tile for walls and floors
- Waterproof and easy to care for thanks to mineral carrier layer
- Elegant microjoint
- Significantly lighter than a ceramic tile (800 grams per plank)
- Suitable for private and commercial premises and areas
- Stress class: AC4/class 32
- Old tiles can be simply glued over
- Ideal for refurbishment and renovation
- Simple bonding to wall and floor
- no grouting necessary
- Simple cutting to size with cutter knife or laminate cutter
- Dimensionally stable and highly stressable (tiles do not change shape or dimensions despite changing temperature and humidity)
- Self-sealing tongue and groove system
- Awarded the Blue Angel
|Weight in kg:||14.346|
|Height in mm:||3.0|
|Length in mm:||1294|
|Width in mm:||208|
Content: 1 Item
€11.07* per packagaging unit
Content: 1 Item
€8.02* per packagaging unit