Design floor Sono Pro Forest Old Western
1290x203x4,5mm, structured, PentaTec surrounding chamfer, SC:34, footwarm
Design floor SONO Pro Forest - the mineral floor for highest demands
Discover SONO Pro - the innovative 4.5 mm thick premium design floor with a CERAMIN® base plate. The design floors are the result of many years of experience and constant further development - inspired by nature. The result is unique design floors of the best quality resulting from the combination of an innovative CERAMIN carrier board, high-quality decorative layer and multi-layer PentaTec surface sealing.
The design floors "Forest" from the SONO Pro collection stands for decors with an authentic wood look and tactile surface structure. Originally and characteristically, these high-quality floors bring nature into your home. Permanently resistant due to PentaTec wear layer. Thanks to the variety of designs, accents can be set and classic contrasts realised.
All SONO Pro design floors are foot warm, UV light resistant, with all-round bevel and megaloc quick installation system.
- Premium design floor with authentic wood decors and tactile surface structure
- Thickness: 4.5 mm
- Circumferential bevel
- High load-bearing capacity - Service class: 34
- Tangibly authentic natural optics
- Robust and insensitive to micro-scratches
- Foot warm
- Wide range of formats and designs
- UV light resistant
- Easy to clean
- Pleasant ambient sound
- non-slip DS R10
- Permanently resistant due to PentaTec surface sealing
- Suitable for hot water underfloor heating
- Free of PVC & plasticizers, recyclable
- Megaloc quick installation system
Ordered goods. Delivery time: approx. 14 days.
|Weight in kg:||15.809|
|Height in mm:||4.5|
|Length in mm:||1290|
|Width in mm:||203|
Content: 2.5 Laufender Meter
€4.24*/ Laufender Meter
€10.59* per packagaging unit
Content: 1 Stück
€11.07* per packagaging unit