Ottopur PU foam OP-910 750ml
Insulating foam, approx. 50 l foam yield for dosing guns
OTTOPUR OP 910 assembly and insulating foam with high yield - for dosing guns
OTTOPUR OP 910 is a one-component assembly and insulating foam based on polyurethane. Suitable for the assembly and insulation of internal partition walls, window sills as well as door frames and window frames made of wood, steel or plastic in masonry. Particularly suitable for narrow sealings, e.g. in the renovation of old buildings. The foam yield is approx. 50 litres free-foamed 750 ml can. The PU foam can be cut after approx. 20 minutes. Easy to dose with dosing guns.
- 1K assembly and insulating foam based on polyurethane
- Good dosing via dosing pistols
- Foam yield approx. 50 litres foamed free per 750 ml can
- Cuttable after approx. 20 minutes
- Loadable after approx. 3 - 5 hours
- Mounting and insulation of door frames and window frames made of wood, steel or plastic in masonry
- Assembly and insulation of interior partition walls, window sills etc.
- Filling of cavities of all kinds
- Especially suitable for narrow waterproofing, e.g. in the renovation of old buildings
- General building inspection test certificate: normally flammable building material (class E according to DIN EN 13501-1)
- EMICODE® EC 1 Plus R - very low emission
- French VOC emission class A+
|Weight in kg:||0.75|
Wood is a natural product, variations in color and structure are inevitable and properties of the natural product wood. A sample therefore does not have to match the later delivery and therefore cannot convey the overall impression of a laid area. The same applies to the illustrations on this website / web shop, these are also to be equated with the representation of a sample.