Resysta decking board grooved/smooth
140 x 20mm, Varianten: 3000/4000/5000mm, Decking, recyclable, non-slip
Resysta decking - The sustainable alternative to wood and WPC
Resysta is a material with a wood look and is characterised by high mechanical strength and thermal resistance. Unlike wood, the new material does not swell, shrink, turn grey, tear or splinter and is not attacked by pests. Terrace boards made of Resysta have a long life span without the otherwise necessary care and conservation effort.
Resysta consists of 60 % rice husks, 22 % rock salts and 18 % mineral oil. It meets all the requirements of a modern material and is 100% recyclable.
- Permanently water- and weatherproof (does not swell and can be installed in water)
- Permanently UV-resistant
- Resistant to salt water and chlorine
- It won't crack or splinter
- Safe against fungal and mould infestation
- Resistant to pests
- Sustainable and recyclable
- Warm, natural colouring
- Does not rot and resists even warm and humid climate
- Sustainable alternative to wood and WPC
- Easy to clean
- Can be processed like wood with standard wood tools
Shipping only within Germany.
15,00 € length surcharge for orders under 10 pcs.
|Weight in kg:||2.414|
|Height in mm:||20.0|
|Length in mm:||4000|
|Width in mm:||140|