electronic moisture analyzer CME4
Ultra-modern moisture analyzer for non-destructive moisture measurement on concrete and sand
The electronic moisture analyzer is suitable for invasive, non-destructive moisture measurement on concrete. It is also for comparative measurements of moisture in plaster, mortar and other coverings. For measurement the instrument is pressed against the surface of the material. The spring pins on the bottom are completely pressed and send low frequency signals into the concrete or cement floor to a depth of approximately 12.5 mm.
- destruction-free location of the dampest spots on surfaces
- direct measured values
- Measuring depth: ± 12.5 mm
- Measuring range: 2-6% H20
- including case (with carrying loops)
- strong and robust probes and housings
- HOLD-function for the measured values
- including batteries and instructions for use
|Weight in kg:||3.5|
Wood is a natural product, variations in color and structure are inevitable and properties of the natural product wood. A sample therefore does not have to match the later delivery and therefore cannot convey the overall impression of a laid area. The same applies to the illustrations on this website / web shop, these are also to be equated with the representation of a sample.