Osmo country colour midle-brown 750ml
wood coating for exterior use, overpaintable without sanding
High-covering country house paint based on natural vegetable oils
The Osmo country house paint is characterized by its great color diversity and unsurpassed durability in all weather conditions. Wood tone and grain are covered, while the structure of the wood is preserved. Osmo Landhausfarbe is a natural oil-based wood coating for exterior wood. Recommended for wooden facades, balconies, windows, garden and vacation homes and garden furniture.
The highly opaque wood paint is open-pored, allows the wood to breathe and prevents swelling and shrinkage.
It is also water repellent and extremely weather and UV resistant. Easy to use - no sanding or priming required. The dried coating is harmless to humans, animals and plants (saliva and perspiration resistant according to DIN 53160, suitable for children's toys according to EN 71.3).
- Covering, silk matt, for exterior
- Specially recommended for wooden facades, balconies, windows, garden and vacation houses and garden furniture
- Country house paint is weather resistant and robust against minor damage
- Number of coats: For untreated wood two coats, in the case of renovation, usually one coat on the cleaned surface is enough - without sanding
- 1 liter is enough for one coat* for about 26 m²
* Please note: The achieved result of the color tone may vary depending on the type of wood.
|Weight in kg:||0.75|