Osmo country colour nordic red 750ml
Wood coating for exterior use, based on natural oil, UV-resistant
Opaque country colour based on natural vegetable oils
Opaque, at first slightly satin-gloss then satin finish natural oil based for wood in outdoor areas. Wood tone and grain is covered. The wood structure remains noticeable. Microporous surface allows the wood to breathe and reduces swelling and shrinkage. The country colour is water-repellent, extremely weatherproof and UV stable surface does not crack, peel, flake or blister. No sanding necessary, just simply recoat; no primer is needed. Easy and seamless application. Finish stays workable while coating. The dry finish is safe for humans, animals and plants (resistant to saliva and perspiration acc. German DIN 53160, suitable for children‘s toys acc. EN 71.3).
- Opaque, satin, for exterior use
- Highly recommended for timber cladding, balconies, windows, summer houses, garden sheds and furniture etc.
- Osmo Country Colour is weatherproof and robust against small damages
- Number of coats: two coats on raw wood. For renovation, normally one coat applied to a clean and dry surface is sufficient – without sanding
- 1 litre covers approx. 26 m² with one coat
|Weight in kg:||0.75|
Wood is a natural product, variations in color and structure are inevitable and properties of the natural product wood. A sample therefore does not have to match the later delivery and therefore cannot convey the overall impression of a laid area. The same applies to the illustrations on this website / web shop, these are also to be equated with the representation of a sample.