Osmo decor wax transparent Nut 2,5 Ltr.
For interior wood surfaces, water-repellent, abrasion-resistant
Osmo Wood Wax Finish protect and care
Transparent or intensive coloured wood finish that uniquely combines the advantages of natural oils and waxes in one product. Osmo Wood Wax Finish is stain-resistant, water-repellent and abrasion-resistant and results in a surface that is pleasant to the touch. In comparison to conventional finishes, the use of plant ingredients creates a more even colour and more harmonious appearance. Simple application – without primer or intermediate sanding – this saves time and money. Osmo Wood Wax Finish ist suitable for wood, microporous, will not crack, peel, flake or blister. The dry finish is safe for humans, animals and plants (resistant to saliva and perspiration acc. German DIN 53160, suitable for children‘s toys acc. EN 71.3).
- Transparent or intensive, satin or matt, for interior use
- Highly recommended for furniture and children's toys, flooring*, walls, ceilings, doors, mouldings, beams and edge-glued panels
- Wood Wax Finish results in a water and dirt-resistant surface. It is smudge-proof and stain-resistant.
- As colour base coat for wooden flooring, apply only one coat. Once completely dried, apply the top coat with clear Polyx®-Oil Original.
- All Wood Wax Finishes can be mixed with each other or with Polyx®-Oil Original clear
- Use directly or as the basis for creative colour tones
- Number of coats: for a transparent finish, one coat, for an intenstively coloured surface, apply two coats
- 1 litre covers approx. 24 m² with one coat
* for flooring, a top coat with Polyx®-Oil is recommended
Please note: the desired results of the colour tone may vary depending on the wood species.
|Weight in kg:||2.5|