Osmo hard wax oil 750ml
white for wooden floors and furniture, uniform colouring, resistant
Hard wax oil for wooden floors and furniture
Osmo hard wax oil is specially designed for the needs of wooden floors and combines the advantages of natural oils and waxes in a unique way in one product. The wood coating is insensitive to dirt, water-repellent, abrasion-resistant and also produces a surface that is pleasant to the touch. The use of vegetable ingredients ensures even colouring and a harmonious coating pattern.
Ideal for the protection of all wooden floors, such as solid wood planks, country house planks, ship flooring, OSB and cork floors as well as furniture surfaces.
Osmo hard wax oil is easy to use - without primer and intermediate sanding.
Wood-friendly, open-pored, does not tear, does not flake, does not flake off. Resistant to wine, beer, cola, coffee, tea, fruit juice, milk and water according to DIN 68861-1A - no water stains. The dried paint is harmless for humans, animals and plants (saliva and perspiration resistant according to DIN 53160, suitable for children's toys according to EN 71.3).
- Transparent color, for inside
- Specially recommended for solid wood flooring, plank flooring, ship flooring, OSB and cork floors; also suitable for furniture surfaces and glued wood
- Hard Wax Oil Original enhances the colour intensity of the wood surface, is tread-resistant, water and dirt repellent, permanently resilient and extremely resistant
- Number of coats: In case of untreated wood two coats, in case of renovation one coat on the cleaned surface is usually sufficient - without sanding .
- 1 litre is sufficient for approx. 24 m² with one coat of paint
|Weight in kg:||0.75|