Osmo larch-oil nature 750ml
terrace oil based on natural oil, highest yield, water-repellent
Specially developed larch oil protects and cares for terrace woods
Osmo Terrace Oils offer a wide variety of colours and unsurpassed durability in all weather conditions.
The transparent, naturally tinted Larch Oil protects and cares for your patio woods and garden furniture. Larch oil is extremely weather and UV resistant. It smoothes the wood surface and makes it dirt and water repellent. Does not tear, peel or flake off.
In addition, the wood oil is open-pored, allows the wood to breathe and reduces swelling and shrinkage. Easy to apply without any residues.
The wood oil can be used without additional primer. The dried coating is harmless for humans, animals and plants (saliva and sweat resistant according to DIN 53160, suitable for children's toys according to EN 71.3).
Douglas fir, cedar, oak or Bangkirai - also suitable for transparent treatment of teak, eucalyptus and other precious woods as well as thermally treated wood.
- Clear or transparent, satin, for exterior use
- Highly recommended for wood decking and garden furniture
- Decking-Oils smoothen the wood surface and make it water and dirt-repellent
- Number of coats: two coats on raw wood. For renovation, normally one coat applied to a clean and dry surface is sufficient - without sanding
- 1 litre covers approx. 24 m2 with one coat
|Weight in kg:||0.75|