Osmo One Coat Only HSPlus 750ml oak
wood glaze for exterior wood, prevents swelling & shrinkage behaviour
Osmo One Coat Only HSPlus is a wood finish on natural oil base
Transparent, satin wood finish based on natural oils for wood in outdoor areas. Microporous surface allows the wood to breathe and reduces swelling and shrinkage. The wood finish is water-repellent, extremely weatherproof and UVstable. Will not crack, peel, flake or blister. No sanding necessary, just simply recoat. Easy and seamless application. Finish stays workable while coating.
Osmo One Coat Only HSPlus has a low content of solvents, works without any biocides or preservatives, has a high content of solids, so it offers high coverage. Even with a very thin coat, an optimal surface protection is achieved. The dry finish is safe for humans, animals and plants (resistant to saliva and perspiration acc. German DIN 53160, suitable for children’s toys acc. EN 71.3).
Osmo One Coat Only HSPlus is ideal for the protection of all wood in outdoor areas: carports, timber cladding, balconies, fences, pergolas, garden furniture and summer houses. Well-suited for renewing old microporous finishes.
- Transparent, satin, for exterior use
- Highly recommended for timber cladding, balconies, roof soffits, summer houses, privacy screens, fencing etc.
- Osmo One Coat Only HS Plus smoothens the wood surface and does not crack, flake, peel or blister. The finish is durable, weatherproof, UV-stable, water-repellent. It regulates moisture and reduces swelling and shrinkage
- Number of coats: one coat is enough!
- 1 litre covers approx. 26 m² with one coat
|Weight in kg:||0.75|
Wood is a natural product, variations in color and structure are inevitable and properties of the natural product wood. A sample therefore does not have to match the later delivery and therefore cannot convey the overall impression of a laid area. The same applies to the illustrations on this website / web shop, these are also to be equated with the representation of a sample.