Ottopur PU foam OP-930 750ml
Insulating and assembly foam, approx. 38 l free foamed
OTTOPUR OP 930 Assembly and insulating foam for filling cavities
OTTOPUR OP 930 is a one-component assembly and insulating foam based on polyurethane. Suitable for the assembly and insulation of internal partition walls, window sills as well as door frames and window frames made of wood, steel or plastic in masonry. The foam yield is approx. 38 litres free-foamed 750 ml can. The PU foam can be cut after approx. 30 minutes.
- 1K assembly and insulating foam based on polyurethane
- Foam yield approx. 38 litres free foamed per 750 ml can
- Cuttable after approx. 30 minutes
- Loadable after approx. 3 - 5 hours
- Mounting and insulation of door frames and window frames made of wood, steel or plastic in masonry
- Assembly and insulation of interior partition walls, window sills etc.
- Filling of cavities of all kinds
- General building inspection test certificate: normally flammable building material (class E according to DIN EN 13501-1)
- EMICODE® EC 1 Plus R - very low emission
- French VOC emission class A+
|Weight in kg:||0.75|
Wood is a natural product, variations in color and structure are inevitable and properties of the natural product wood. A sample therefore does not have to match the later delivery and therefore cannot convey the overall impression of a laid area. The same applies to the illustrations on this website / web shop, these are also to be equated with the representation of a sample.