SPAX laying screw 4,5x50mm
(350 piece/unit) incl. 1 Bit T20
Laying screw for fixing laying boards on old wooden floors
The SPAX Laying screw is suitable for fixing laying boards on old wooden floors (OSB, chipboard or plywood). Here, the fixing thread holds the plate securely and permanently the on the wooden floor construction and also minimizes annoying creaking noises.
Thanks to the typical wave profile, simple, secure and flush screwing without pre-drilling (wood-dependent) is guaranteed. The SPAX CUT tip allows pinpoint placement and effectively reduces splicing of the wood spring. Square displaces the fibers of the wood and reduces the screw-in torque.
The multi head of the installation screw is easily countersunk flush and mills into the wood.
Pre-drilling is recommended for hard woods.
- For fastening installation boards on old wooden floors
- 4CUT: without pre-drilling (wood-dependent)
- Fixing thread: fixes securely and permanently
- minimizes creaking noises
- Galvanized, yellow passivated A2L
- T-STAR plus: secure tool fit, no cam-out effect, optimum force transmission
- Shaft profile: for fast and secure screwing
- MULTI head: flush countersinking, mills in the wood
|Weight in kg:||1.75|
|Height in mm:||4.5|
|Length in mm:||50|