SPAX plank screw 3,5x45mm
(450 piece/unit) incl. 1 bit T10
The SPAX floorboard screws offer first-class quality right to the tip
The SPAX Plank Screws are ideal for fixing solid wood planks as well as wall and ceiling profiles with tongue and groove joints. Thanks to the typical wave profile, simple, secure and flush screwing without pre-drilling (wood-dependent) is guaranteed. The SPAX CUT tip enables pinpoint placement and effectively reduces splicing of the wood tongue.
The head of the SPAX floorboard screws can be easily screwed into the tongue (at an angle into the tongue approx. 45°) and allows, due to the small head diameter, an almost invisible screw connection.
Pre-drilling is recommended for hard woods.
- Screwing in without pre-drilling (depending on the wood)
- splicing of the wood is reduced
- precise application due to cut tip (arrow shape)
- T-STAR plus: secure tool fit, no cam-out effect, optimum power transmission
- Partial thread: tight sealing of the upper wood layer
- Small 60° milling head enables clean and flush countersinking of the screw head
- Galvanized, yellow passivated A2L
|Weight in kg:||2.25|
|Height in mm:||3.5|
|Length in mm:||45|