SPAX plank-screw 3,5x55mm
(350 piece/unit) incl. 1 Bit T10
The SPAX solid wood flooring screw offers first class quality
The SPAX solid wood flooring screws are ideal for fixing solid wooden floorboards as well as wall and ceiling profiles with tongue and groove. Thanks to the typical ground serrations, a quick and secure fastening screwing without pre-drilling (wood-dependent) is ensured. The SPAX CUT tip allows a precision placement and effectively reduces splitting of the torque.
The head of the SPAX solid wood flooring screw can easily be sinking directly into the torque (screw in at a diagonal angle into the tongue at approx. 45°) and allows a nearly invisible screw. For hard woods, pre-drilling is recommended.
- screwing in without pre-drilling (wood-dependent)
- splitting of the wood is reduced
- precision placement by cut point
- SPAX T-STAR plus: secure bit grip, no cam-out effect, optimal force transmission
- partial thread: tight sealing of the upper wood layer
- partial thread: firm tightening of the upper wood layer
- Zinc yellow passivated A2L
- small 60° milling head: clean, flush sinking of the screw head
|Weight in kg:||1.75|
|Height in mm:||3.5|
|Length in mm:||55|
Wood is a natural product, variations in color and structure are inevitable and properties of the natural product wood. A sample therefore does not have to match the later delivery and therefore cannot convey the overall impression of a laid area. The same applies to the illustrations on this website / web shop, these are also to be equated with the representation of a sample.