Spax TRX countersunk bolt 4,5x80mm
(150 piece/ unit)
The SPAX TRX countersunk screw convinces with universal application possibilities
With the SPAX TRX countersunk screws with ground serrations a quick and safe fastening with reduced driving in torque is possible.
The SPAX CUT tip allows screwing in without pre-drilling (wood-dependent), reduces splitting as square end displaces the fibres.
The SPAX TRX countersunk screw effectively reduces splitting of the wooden material, even when close to the edge. The multi-head of the screw can be sunk easily. Mills in wood and stops on metal. For hard woods, pre-drilling is recommended.
- universal use
- SPAX 4CUT point: allows screwing in without pre-drilling (wood-dependent)
- partial thread: firm tightening of the upper wood layer
- Zinc yellow passivated A2L
- T-STAR plus: secure bit grip, no cam-out effect, optimal force transmission
- ground serrations: up to the point – quick and secure fastening
- MULTI Head: flush countersinking. Mills in wood and stops on metal
|Weight in kg:||0.75|
|Height in mm:||4.5|
|Length in mm:||80|
Wood is a natural product, variations in color and structure are inevitable and properties of the natural product wood. A sample therefore does not have to match the later delivery and therefore cannot convey the overall impression of a laid area. The same applies to the illustrations on this website / web shop, these are also to be equated with the representation of a sample.