Work lamp "Hamburg" IP54
with LED-chips, Lifespan up to 50,000 h 50W,4.500-5.000 K, 4.800 lm
Handy work lamp 50 W with the latest LED technology and degree of protection IP54
This practical construction and work lamp convinces with the latest LED technology. The LED chips are shock and impact resistant and have a lifetime of up to 50.000 hours with a brightness of approx. 4.800 lm.
In addition to a housing made of impact-resistant vulcanized rubber, the LED spotlight is equipped with 3 built-in sockets on the back.
- Housing made of impact-resistant vulcanized rubber
- no separate lighting required
- LED chips shock and impact resistant
- nearly glare-free and low shadowing
- 5 m HO7RN-F Connecting cable with Schuko plug
- 3 sockets on the back
- The built-in LED lamps can not be replaced
- very low energy consumption
- Light color: 4.500-5.000 K (neutral white)
- Lifespan up to 50,000 hours
- Luminous flux: 4.800 lm
- Power: 50 Watt
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 29 x 41 x 11 cm
- Degree of protection: IP54
- Weight: about 3.40 kg
Scope of delivery:
- 1x LED work light "Hamburg" 50 Watt
|Weight in kg:||5|
Wood is a natural product, variations in color and structure are inevitable and properties of the natural product wood. A sample therefore does not have to match the later delivery and therefore cannot convey the overall impression of a laid area. The same applies to the illustrations on this website / web shop, these are also to be equated with the representation of a sample.