eterna Project Vinyl Western Oak 0,33
1227x190x2mm, SC 31, vinyl plank, TL:0,3 sharp edged, for gluing (4,663m²/Pack.)
Elastic vinyl floorboard for extraordinary living worlds
The exclusive vinyl planks of the eterna® Project Vinyl collection open up a wide range of design possibilities and are predestined for the most diverse rooms thanks to the different usage classes. Whether for private or commercial use - with the wear and abrasion resistant vinyl flooring you can achieve individual and atmospheric effects in all rooms. The sharp-edged vinyl floorboards convince through exclusivity and elegance.
With a top layer of 0.33 mm and a thickness of 2 mm the vinyl planks are ideal for private areas with high traffic and commercial areas with moderate use.
The authentic wooden or stone decorations have a natural effect and create pleasant living atmosphere.
The vinyl floors of the eterna® Project Vinyl collection are moisture resistant, have a high abrasion resistance, are easy to clean and are also suitable for underfloor heating systems.
- Vinyl plank for full-surface gluing
- Ideal for commercial (moderate use) and private areas (heavy use)
- Easy, safe and quick to install
- Easy to clean
- Suitable for allergy sufferers
- Moisture resistant, wear and abrasion resistant
- Good resistance to acids, alkalis, oils and alcohol
- Resistant to solar radiation
- Suitable for hot water underfloor heating
|Weight in kg:||24.807|
|Height in mm:||2.0|
|Length in mm:||1227|
|Width in mm:||190|
Content: 1 Item
€11.07* per packagaging unit
Content: 1 Item
€8.02* per packagaging unit
Content: 14 Kilogram
€74.47* per packagaging unit