Hydromette BL Compact
Electronic moisture versch. Holzarten, Bau- u. Isolierstoffe
Electronic moisture meter for various types of wood, construction materials and insulating materials
Hydromette BL Compact is an electronic moisture meter in pocket sized for a variety of wood types as well as construction and insulation materials. The measuring tips are pressed into the measurement medium and enable the detection of moisture in chipboard, sawn timber, veneer and wood fiber materials (up to a maximum thickness of 25 mm) as well as in normal gypsum or mixed plaster.
After the measurements the minimum and maximum values of the building material can be called up in the memory.
Supplied with battery, replacement tips and protective cap in a sturdy plastic box.
- Wood moisture: 6 - 25% (atro)
- Building moisture: 0.4 - 6.0 wt .-%
- Handy, pocket-sized rapid moisture meter for lightning-fast single or serial measurements
- Direct display of the wood and building moisture via the 3-line LCD display, resolution: 0.1% or 0.1 ° C li>
- Four step wood grade correction
- Characteristic curves for 3 types of building materials and 2 insulation materials
- Min, Max and Hold function for the measured values
- Display of the device or ambient temperature
- Automatic device shutdown
- Power supply: 9 V block battery
- Total length: approx. 195 mm (with protective cap)
Case dimensions: 175 [L] x 50 [W] x 30 mm [H], weight approx. 160 g
|Weight in kg:||0.32|
Wood is a natural product, variations in color and structure are inevitable and properties of the natural product wood. A sample therefore does not have to match the later delivery and therefore cannot convey the overall impression of a laid area. The same applies to the illustrations on this website / web shop, these are also to be equated with the representation of a sample.