Pica INK Deep hole marker
Deep hole marker with extended nib
The deep hole marker is ideal for spots hard to reach. It marks on almost all dry material surfaces with a line width of 1.5 mm.
The self-adjusting telescopic nib made of stainless steel allows up to 3 times more marking length. Furthermore, the tip of the deep hole marker is twistable by 180 °. The round quiver-cap allows a trouble-free one-hand-handling.
- Marks on almost all kinds of dry surfaces
- Convenient quiver cap with special clip for perfect one handed handling
- Permanent alcohol-based ink , removable from glossy surfaces with alcohol and other usable solvents
- Works up to 24 hours uncapped
- Extended tip made of stainless steel – self-adjusting and patented: up to 3 times more marking capacity by using full 7 mm of the fiber nib’s length of abrasion, instead of 2 mm
|Weight in kg:||0.03|
Wood is a natural product, variations in color and structure are inevitable and properties of the natural product wood. A sample therefore does not have to match the later delivery and therefore cannot convey the overall impression of a laid area. The same applies to the illustrations on this website / web shop, these are also to be equated with the representation of a sample.