Festool diamond grinder Renofix RG 130
E-Set DIA ABR, 1600 Watt, Renovation grinder with free accessories
Festool diamond grinder for removing adhesive residues during renovation and refurbishment
The Festool Diamond grinder E-Set DIA ABR is a robust and durable renovation sander for removing stubborn tile and parquet adhesive residues. Its strengths lie in its 1,600 watt motor, its comfortable handling and its versatile sanding options. With the diamond disc DIA Abresive, materials with a high sand content, screed, fresh concrete, adhesive on screed as well as sand-lime brick and aerated concrete can be processed without any problems. Thanks to a hinged brush segment, floor grinding with the Festool renovation grinder is possible right up to the wall.
- Reconditioning sander for the removal of stubborn tile and parquet adhesive residues
- Very good dust extraction in combination with the extraction mobile CTM 36 AC Renofix
- 1.600 Watt motor: Fast removal & work progress
- Sanding the floor right up to the wall is possible thanks to the hinged brush segment
- Additional handle and guide handle enable comfortable handling
- With diamond disk Dia Abrasive for the removal of concrete, screed and coatings on hard surfaces
- For larger areas or local applications on walls, ceilings and floors
Scope of delivery:
Diamond grinder RG 130 E-Set Dia ABR, diamond disc Dia Abresive-D130, guide table, clamping flange set, face wrench, in SYS 5T-Loc
Article on request!
|Weight in kg:||5|