Osmo Massaranduba oil 2,5 Ltr.
Wood oil for terrace woods, water- & dirt-repellent, biocide-free
Specially developed decking oil for all weather conditions
Osmo terrace oils offer a wide variety of colours and unsurpassed durability in all weather conditions.
The transparent, naturally tinted terrace oil protects and cares for your patio woods and garden furniture.
terrace oil is extremely weather and UV resistant. It smoothes the wood surface and makes it dirt and water repellent. Does not tear, peel or flake off.
In addition, the wood oil is open-pored, allows the wood to breathe and reduces swelling and shrinkage. Easy to apply without any residues.
The wood oil can be used without additional primer.
The dried coating is harmless for humans, animals and plants (saliva and sweat resistant according to DIN 53160, suitable for children's toys according to EN 71.3).
Osmo terrace oils protect and maintain wooden decks, garden furniture and screens made of numerous coniferous and precious woods, such as pressure-impregnated pine, Douglas fir, cedar, oak or Bangkirai - also suitable for transparent treatment of teak, eucalyptus and other precious woods as well as thermally treated wood.
- Transparent, natural tinted, for exterior use
- Especially recommended for wooden decks and garden furniture
- Terrace oils smooth the wood surface and make it water- and dirt-repellent.
- Number of coats: Two coats for untreated wood
- In case of renovation a coat of paint on the cleaned surface is usually sufficient - without sanding.
- Practical and easy to use
- Open-pored: lets the wood breathe and reduces swelling and shrinkage
- Suitable for children's toys
|Weight in kg:||2.5|
Wood is a natural product, variations in color and structure are inevitable and properties of the natural product wood. A sample therefore does not have to match the later delivery and therefore cannot convey the overall impression of a laid area. The same applies to the illustrations on this website / web shop, these are also to be equated with the representation of a sample.