Spax TRX countersunk bolt 4x40mm
(125 piece/ unit)
The SPAX TRX countersunk head screw convinces with its universal application
Multifunctional application indoors without pre-drilling - with the SPAX TRX countersunk head screws with wave profile, fast and secure processing is possible with little effort. The SPAX CUT tip effectively reduces the splitting effect. Square displaces the fibers of the wood and reduces the insertion torque.
SPAX TRX countersunk head screw effectively reduces splicing of the wood material, even with small edge distances.
The screw's multi-head countersinks easily and flush, mills in wood and brakes on metal.
Pre-drilling is recommended for hard woods.
- universal use
- 4CUT: without pre-drilling (depending on wood)
- Partial thread: tight sealing of the upper wood layer
- galvanized, yellow passivated A2L
- T-STAR plus: secure tool fit, no cam-out effect, optimum power transmission
- Wave profile: for fast and secure screwing
- MULTI head: flush countersinking, mills in wood - brakes on metal
|Weight in kg:||0.625|
|Height in mm:||4.0|
|Length in mm:||40|